Friday, March 21, 2008

Cop that

To all those people who complain about the police and how they are "revenue" raising with all the red light and speed cameras, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If you are going 1KM over the limit, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. If you run a red light, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW. If you run a red light AND speed, guess what shit stain, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

I can't believe there are people out there that bash the pore sods that sit in the speed camera cars! Jesus man, it's YOUR OWN fault for speeding, not theirs. And no, I am not a Sunday driver, I speed AND I have been caught, but I don't complain like a fuckstick about it, it was MY OWN FAULT! I pressed the accelerator, not the speed camera or the dude sitting in the car..grow up and take responsibility for your own actions....we're getting more and more like the USA..

On that note, I bought some pizza pockets the other day and there was a caution on the box that said "caution, contents will be hot after heating" or something to the like..REALLY!? Jesus man, thanks for telling me! I was going to take it out of the oven and shove it down my pants!!! Seriously, how fucking dumb are we becoming if we needs cautions like that? I blame the US and the "I am so stupid to think for myself so I'll sue everybody for not pointing out the bleeding obvious"...Jeez...I am so against guns, but for the USA I think they should NOT have gun control, anything that assists in removing a few here or there ain't a bad thing!

No comments: