well, well, well. I never thought I'd be one of "those" people who feel compelled to share their shit with the world, because you know, everybody wants to know about what you fed your friggin cat!
Ahem..
Anyways, my blog won't contain that kind of crapola, it will contain other crapola I deem crapola enough to clog the interweb with.
Now, it may.....scrap that...it WILL offend some of you more "sensitive".....scratch that...some of you more "anal" people, and for that I am not sorry. It may.....WILL bore some of you. You will sit there thinking "what the hell am I reading here? How can one human being write such unintelligible horse shit?" and possibly kill yourself, for that I am not sorry. I know it will definitely annoy those fucktards that get annoyed with bad punctuation and grammar, cause quite frankly I do not give a flying fuck if. A full stop, or ! new paragraph is
required in a certain place. Seriously, people like that need to die. If you get, annoyed. By? this then stop fucking reading.
Ok, time to start.
To those assholes that call up your IT guy to fix your PC then when told to reboot your PC you laugh and say "wow, you went to college to learn that?", die. Seriously, just fucking crawl back up your mother's mouldy old vagina and die. Did you think of that!? Did you reboot the PC and solve the problem!? NO, no you did not! So STFU and continue to sit in your chair, in my fucking way so I have to contort my body to get to your PC, all the while trying not to knock over pictures of your god ugly children and little so-called "funny" pictures of cats hanging off branches and what not! For those that do try and reboot your PC first before asking for help, good for you, but don't tell me you rebooted it like you think you are so smart for doing it, I am not going to throw you a doggy biscuit, it's common friggin sense!
Oh and guess what!? Your sound card not working, even though to you it is CRITICAL to have for you to be able to do your mundane job is of NO concern to us! Seriously, requests like that go to the VERY bottom of our list, and continuing to ask us about it puts it even lower, like off the page and onto a piece of toilet paper we then get a homeless 400lb man to wipe his crusty cheese ridden knob with. We will fix, just when we finish fixing all the more important things, like mission critical servers, etc etc etc etc etc. Fuck you, you can go without hearing that funny youtube video, of PPS file of that "blond" chick humming the Indiana Jones theme...
You guessed it, I work in IT and yes that's why I am a cranky SOB, because I have to deal with fucktards all day.
I like funny T-shirts, they make me laugh. I don't wear them myself, but I like seeing them around.
That's it for now.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment